Books

Friday, May 20, 2011

Belated

I didnt post here last weekend because I was busy getting my sketch blog started HERE. But I wanted to say belatedly that it was my darling husbands birthday on Saturday and he turned 35. We had a relaxed day with tea and birthday cake in the afternoon


In the evening I cooked him his favorite carnivorous dinner and we opened a nice bottle of wine. Belated birthday wishes darling, you mean the world to us.
A bit fuzzy but one of my favorite photo's of them


2 comments:

  1. I love that cake so much! happy belated birthday to your dear husband. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake was gorgeous. My sisters boyfriend lives in Turkey and sent a huge vac-pac bag of hazelnuts, so it was a flour-less chocolate and hazelnut cake (1 whole large jar of nutella in it too lol). SO bad for my diet, but scrummy.

    ReplyDelete