Books

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell Blogger

I have been having major issues with blogger lately, I don't know if its just me, or if its everyone? But yesterday was the last straw when it was set to redirect the whole day and I couldn't get in at all. Since Duncan is on holiday this week I was able to sneak a few hours to myself, open a Typepad account and transfer this blog to a new space. I hope you don't mind moving over there with me, I love having comments left and its a lonely blog life with no comments. The new/old blog is called Mama's Little Beats (our surname is Beattie). I hope you like it. Mama's Little Beats
Love Val & Oscar
Find us HERE

2 comments:

  1. Would love to follow you over there Val but no idea how to find you! Do you have a linkie thing?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya the link was at the end, but it wasn't very clear I realised. Here it is here
    http://vlbeattie.typepad.com/blog/
    Have you ha any blogger issues?
    V
    xxx

    ReplyDelete