Books

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

simple

I borrowed this idea from 50s housewife. I am still under the weather, so to speak, and it gives me an easy way to convey the current mood here.
FOR TODAY (08th Feb 2011)
Outside my window...It is dark and crisp with a crescent moon.
I am thinking...How dark my bedroom is with only the laptop for light.
I am thankful for...my little boy's chubby hand resting on my arm as he sleeps.
From the kitchen...I am avoiding going in there until someone else unloads the dishwasher.
I am wearing...A black and lilac (floral) nightgown and a pink fluffy robe.
I am creating...A little jumper for the boy knitted in Peter Pan 'cupcake' wool, the blues and white shade.
I am going...to watch some TV do some knitting and wait for my husband to come home.
I am reading...'Hattie' by Andy Merriman
I am hoping...the little one sleeps through tonight.
I am hearing...The quiet gurgling of the hot water tank.
Around the house...I have been trying to start spring cleaning
One of my favorite things...twiglets and hummus
A few plans for the rest of the week: Playgroup on Thursday, lunch with my sister on Friday and baking the boys 2nd birthday cake at the weekend.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My big boy will be 2 next week, here he is only a few hours old

No comments:

Post a Comment