Books

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kissing Cousins

My mother-in-law popped in today with my niece, she is looking after my niece for the weekend while my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are at a wedding in London. The little ones are only 4 months apart in age, but they don't see much of each other because my niece lives in Edinburgh (we are about 60+ miles away in another part of Scotland). They are both at the age of not sharing toys very well, but at least they could have an end each of the piano.
Anyway, I just thought this picture was very sweet and had to share it. The little fella is still poorly and this was a welcome distraction for a wee while. Fingers crossed he is better by tomorrow, its awful when little ones feel ill and have no idea what it happening to them. I suspect its a little virus he picked up at the newly attended playgroup, typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment