Books

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Congratulations to HRH Prince William Duke of Cambridge and his beautiful bride Catherine Duchess of Cambridge. I was glued to the TV yesterday and and since my husband wasn't all that interested in the wedding, he took the littlie into the garden and kept him amused (mostly trampoline bouncing I believe). 
I have to say though I cant chastise him too much for his lack of interest in our future monarch, because not only did he afford me the time to watch the wedding, have a diet blowing lunch of little sandwiches and dainty cakes, but he also bought me a new ring, since I don't have an engagement ring (I did have one, but its a long story). Some of you may recognize the ring it is modeled after.
Have a lovely bank holiday everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaw how beautiful.
    We too watched the wedding, DH and the boys too. All were entranced by the fairytale-ness of it all.
    Happy new engagement ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becks, who said romance was dead. lol

    ReplyDelete