Books

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lucy In Disguise

For various reasons I have spent most of today (Sunday) in bed, feeling pretty sorry for myself. With the unexpected free time I decided to watch the new Lily Allen Documentary From Riches To Rags. I like Lily's music, but not being one to buy newspapers or magazines (much), I didn't have any preconceptions of Lily herself. After I had watched the 2 episodes available on catch-up TV I decided I quite liked her, and her slightly quirky style. I think a vintage designer clothes 'hire' shop is a great idea, although I wonder what 'their' idea of 'big' ladies is (size 12-14?). That aside, the clothes are, to quote 'amazing'.
This little dress certainly evokes spring and given the chance and right occasion, I would wear it.

Leonard Paris for Bergdorf Goodman
70′s Silk Jersey floral print dress
£220.00
Hire £66.00

And as an aside, I am having  obsessive compulsive thoughts about this lamp (not a usual practice for me) seen in the TV show, but cant find it or one similar for sale anywhere. Please let me know if you find one, it will go perfectly in the new house I also dont have yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment