Books

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday's Most Wanted

I have been back reading a lovely little fashion/mummy blog recently (Find it HERE), and it has been like the modern version of lying on the couch with a stack of magazines and a bar of chocolate. Obviously I couldn't have the chocolate since I am still taking Orlistat (in case you missed my other posts, here is some info HERE), but I have enjoyed the fashion and child humor, especially the tale of being bitten by a 'yellypish', if you are a parent you can figure that out easily.
Anyway, it has inspired me to start a little fashion thing of my own. I used to be very interested in clothes, but one small child, a few extra stones in weight, and serious sleep deprivation has lead to a couldn't care less attitude. A  few weeks ago (or was it months? not sure), I did a major clear out of my wardrobe and threw away the 'seen better days' items and bagged up the things I keep 'just in case' or 'because it fits', but actually I don't like.
So, without further ado, here are some things I really want, followed by some things I can really afford. I cant promise this volume of items listed every week, but here is an outfit I have wanted to put together for ages.

1 Orla Kiely - Summer Flower Maxi Sling Bag - £143 HERE
2 Lanvin - Trench Coat With Corsage Detail - £1210.00 HERE
3 Juicy Couture - Oversize Top - £105 HERE
4 Stella MCCartney - Faux Patent-Leather Wedge Sandals - £315 HERE
5 Adam - Tulip Denim Skirt - £159 HERE
6 Chanel - Rouge Allure Laque - £24.51 HERE

Total - £1956.51



1 Koala Kreations - Flower Shoulder Bag - £16.50 HERE
2 George - Camel Trench Coat - £25.00 HERE
3 M&S - Pure Cotton Raglan Sleeve Stripe Slub Jersey Top - £15.00 HERE
4 Debenhams - Tan Multi Strap Wedge Sandal - £17.00 HERE
5 Kaliko - Button through Denim Skirt - £22.50 HERE
6 Chanel - Rouge Allure Laque - £24.51 HERE (because why not right?)

Total - £120.51

If you can afford the first set and buy any of them, please let me know if they are as fabulous as they seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment