Books

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesdays Most Wanted

Me with my baby sister, I think I was about 3-ish
When I was little, I had a real thing for 'Green Shoes'. According to my mum it wasn't very easy to get little girls shoes in green at that time (early 1970s), so I have always had a thing for them. I actually only have 1 pair which I bought from Schuh for wearing at my engagement party in 2003. That being said, I am always picking them up and cooing over them, so here are a selection of the Internets finest.










Top Left - Naturalizer Mid High Court Shoe - £70 - HERE
Top Middle - Iron Fist Green - £49.99 - HERE
Top Right - Naturalizer Mary Jane - £65 - HERE

Middle Left - Office, Hopeful Bow Leather - £65 - HERE
Middle Middle - Office Hierarchy Green - £62 - HERE 
Middle Right - Green Pumpkin High Heel - £55 - HERE

Bottom Left - Schuh yana bar court - £70 - HERE
Bottom Middle - Irregular Choice Cortesan Woof - £65 - HERE
Bottom Right - Debenhams Green T-Bar - Sale £22 - HERE
  
I think my favorites are Top Middle - Iron Fist Green,  but sadly I probably couldn't walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment