Books

Friday, March 04, 2011

Talking Poo

A quick update on the Alli as mentioned in an older post (here). I was prescribed the pills, known as Orlistat this week. I was going to buy them, but the price tag got the better of me and my GP agreed to a 3 month trial period. I have been eating low fat for a few days and I will begin them tonight. I have heard that the explosive reaction some people have can leave you caught short (toilet wise), so I decided it was best to start on the weekend when my husband will be around (the littlie is SO slow at climbing the stairs and doesn't want carried). I was meant to take my usual Friday stroll in town with my Mum today, but for various reasons we didnt go, but I need to pick up some bits, so wish me luck tomorrow.
A friend of mine told me this week she was caught short on Orlistat in town and from then on carried spare underwear and trousers for herself in the baby changing bag!
The picture is a fish and chips dinner from my favorite 60s diner. I wont be going there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment